The goal of the project is to develop a Client/Server Application using Linux Sockets. with c language.
you should write both client and server for the Chat application. The client
and server communicate using TCP sockets. The server listens on port: 6330
The server should provide following functionalities:
1. Allow a user to register.
o The registration process requires that the client provide a username and password (of course a new username should be provided).
o Registered users are stored in a file by the server.
2. Allow a registered user to login the service.
3. When an authorized user is connected, the server should send back to the
client the list of on-line users.
4. When a user joins or leaves, the server should notify this event to other online users.
The client should provide following functionalities:
1. Allow the user to register on the server.
2. Allow the user to login to the service.
3. Allow the user to display current on-line users.
4. Send a message to a one user, to a group of users, and to all users.
5. Allow the user to logout from the service.
· The chat between two users must be done in peer-to-peer.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $151 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please check our PM. We are a team of high qualified programmers, all senior students of Computer Science Engineering at a world-class university. We hope you consider our offer. Thank you, Solid Coding Group.