- The purpose of the application is to live stream video from an iPhone to a computer over WIFI. The application will encode the video in an H264 and transmit the video over WIFI (to a specific IP) while using RTP/RTSP protocol.
The live stream must broadcast in 30fps with H264 preset of 640p (half HD is 720p).
- A single session of live-streaming will not be longer than 3 minutes.
- iOS version is 4.X and above must be supported.
- Source code delivery and granting full ownership is mandatory.
- Memory leak free. Application will go through a series of testing to ensure memory neither grows over time nor leaks.
- As part of final testing (a final acceptance test if you will) the computer which receives the live-video through WIFI stream should be able to broadcast it easily via ffmpeg to Wowza server - This task will be performed by me as the final test before accepting the app.
- The graphics and UI is not important.
Please take a look at :
That is exactly what I would need to have.