I require software that will be able to vote on RetailMeNot Pages. I must be able to provide a url, and select coupon and then be given the choice to vote it down, or vote it up, with a comment. This should then be carried out on a mass scale automatically using proxies in (IP:PORT).
The software must have these features or an equivalent to accomplish the same:
* Vote Up or Vote Down Selected Coupon on RetailMeNot.
* Ability to enter in a list of retailmenot coupon urls and/or coupon code into software. Each coupon has a unique url where the specific coupon is at the top of the url.
* Ability to add a price & comment after a up vote
* Ability to add a comment after a down vote
* Switch Proxy After Voting.
* Switch User Agent Same Time as Proxy Changes.
* Clear Cookies/Cache (This should all be handled in the program and not be reliant on external browsers).
* Handle error blocking (RetailMeNot Blocks IP's/Such as Jump to new proxy).
* Specify a time gap between each up vote and down vote in minutes based on unique url. Time schedule votes
* Spoof Mac address each time there is a new vote
* Daily output of reports with all information from voting
Example Page: [url removed, login to view]
1. In order to be accepted for this project, you must have proof that you have completed a very similar tool before.
2. Final payment is contingent on the software actually working. There must be a demonstration of use via development server or via screen share and the tool must work properly for 20+ votes and will be cross checked via report.
3. THE SOURCE CODE MUST BE PROVIDED AFTER PROJECT