I'm building a complex Postgresql database. I need a software that will write some functions based on some custom types.
The software requirements are:
- list custom types
- select a custom type and a type of function; for the selected type software must be able to build an insert/update funtion, a readall, readone, delete.
- software can be developed in c/c++, c#, vb.net and some proposal can be accepted.
- I can accept software for Linux or for windows, your choice.
Some important details:
- Postgresql is used in version 9.1
- Custom types can contains other custom types, even in arrays
- These types are normalized, so for a single type, more tables can be involved. We can discuss about an eventual naming conventions.
- Some tables have a sequence. The function of insert will return the value of sequence.
- Software must be commented in English or Italian (best English).
I will provide a dump of the database and some example functions (hand written).
An example of datatype:
CREATE TYPE ztype_customer AS
username character varying(100),
name character varying(100),
surname character varying(100),
password character varying(100),
email character varying(100),
ALTER TYPE ztype_customer
OWNER TO myuser;
COMMENT ON TYPE ztype_customer
IS 'This is a customer';
Fell free to ask any question.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €350 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am experienced with the PostGreSQL engine and building abstractions on the top of it (both server-side and at client front-ends). Let's discuss this further on your PMB.
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.
hi i am interested in your project and i can develop it in .net C# 4.0. Time required is dependent upon further explanations regarding functions you require.
Hi, We are a web and software development company based in UAE, ready to work on your project right away. Please find the details in your inbox. Thank you.