You need to build me an custom OpenVPN installer and a simple interface to connect and disconnect the VPN.
The requirements are:
- Must support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 32 bits and 64 bits.
- Interface to connect and disconnect the VPN must work with single applications, we must switch on the applications in a list (like firefox, internet explorer and so on...). VPN must work, when one of the allications are running.
- The installer must be a [url removed, login to view] file with unattended installation (only confirmation must be required to the user).
- The interface to connect the VPN must be a windows that requires user, password.
- The application should have an option to start automatically at boot time and checkbox to connect automatically.
- The Application must be customizes with our Logo / Path to install / texts / installation process....
You need also to Install OpenVPN Server in a Virtual PC, based on Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and make everything work together.