Whos your class will be a very basic social network where users can post photos, subscribe to a class, and groups and search others who are also subscribing to a class and groups.
I am looking for an experienced website developer who can program a simple social network.
I would need it to be an open code that can be built on. I have the design and layouts of the project and am willing to work with a programmer to make sure everything can be done properly and in a timely fashion. The project must be done by beginning of August.
It must be professional and developers must sign a non-discloser agreement.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred
There will be four main pages- profile, home, sessions and events. Users will be posting a photo in their profile. The information users subscribe to on the profile need to match similar information users subscribe to and users need to see connection. A search feature will also be needed.