c/c++/VC++ expert for 1 days task to make small update to [url removed, login to view] and AAC/GSM video encoding and streaming client server and viewer application similar to f#lash m#edia e#ncoder/ W#owza/ f#lash media player (remove # to read correctly) (but not based on it...our application is based on d#irectshow, f#fmpeg, x2#64, l#ibmatroska, l#ibavcodec, l#ive555 and few other similar libraries).
- Supports rtsp, http-h264 and http-webm streaming.
- Supports professional camera through video capture cards/ devices like ezcap dc60.
- Great a/v in sync quality for small as well as large video resolutions.
- Live video Delay is <2 second and supports network latency as high as 800ms.
- Video does not freeze or buffer and there are no distortions.
- Bandwidth use is around 110kbps for CIF (352x288, 30qmax, 20fps), around 250kbps for 4CIF (720x576, 30qmax, 20fps) and around 500kbps for 1280x720 (30qmax, 20fps)
- Works through firewalls and proxies as it streams on port 80
- CPU usage on encoder/viewer not more than 30% for core 2 duo, 1GB box.
- Libraries Used: d#irectshow, f#fmpeg, x2#64, l#ibmatroska, l#ibavcodec.
Enhancement - Keeping the existing qualities same, improve the quality of the video as follows:
1 - Video Quality of profiles 720x576 and beyond like 1280x720 are good but there is a little freeze and stuck in the video for all three protocols rtsp, http-264 and http-webm. Enhance the apps so that video is as smooth and good as compared to fme-w#owza-flash setup for up to full HD profiles. Also, besides the existing support of 4:3 profiles, add support for widescreen profiles like 480x270, 640x360, 854x480 in the application.
To be given: Existing application source code
Deliverable: VS 2008 compiling and running application as mentioned above.
Test: 1. We will load the server on live IP.
2. stream through encoder using professional camera using ezcap or video capture cards...profiles: 854x480, 1280x720 fps: 30, qmax 25...internet 1mbps, computer: core2duo,2gb
3. View using the viewer on webpage from 10-20 locations and compare the video quality to be excellent like with similar f#me-w#owza-f#lash setup using ezcap as per the requirements
this is simple todo for any directshow, ffmpeg expert. Your task is to improve quality of h264, webm and rtsp codecs.