Software specification for the Bluetooth communication module
- Software must be write C/C++
- IAR translator environment must be use. It is possible to use free version
- Code must be fully documented and commented
- Prototype board can be delivered for the software development / testing if needed
- Schematics and layout of the prototype board to be delivered
- Controller type used on the product is STM8S105
- When card is powered monitoring of the impulse switch status must be start maximum after 500 ms delay. Within this time card must prepare communication contact over Bluetooth. Communication can be tested with laptop, for example. Impulse switch operations must be possible to read to laptop for example with Comport master or similar com port reading software.
- Controller functionality are as follows:
 Bluetooth module BTM-222 is connected to controller UART
 Impulse switch is connected to Controller digital input, rotation of the impulse switch is sensed and movements to be send to Bluetooth module. Method to send switch movement is to send ascii marks defined below to the Bluetooth depending the direction of rotation of the switch. Rotation switch has 18 impulses at one turn. Each impulse causes above mentioned number sending.
 Impulse switch has also push button. Operation of this push button to be send to Bluetooth as well.
 Status to be send to Bluetooth every 100 ms (10 times per second). This means that receiving end (for example laptop) will receive one of below listed marks after each 100 ms.
 After sending status to be reset, movement after reset causes changes to the buffer.
• No movements  ascii mark “0”
• Rotation counter vise, one impulse  Ascii mark “1”
• Rotation anti counter vise, one impule  Ascii mark “3”
• Push button  ascii mark “4”
• Push button and rotation counter vise  ascii mark “5”
• Push button and rotation anti counter vise  ascii mark “6”