writing an application that will allow simulating various scheduling algorithms. In order to test the data from data file, "[login to view URL]" has been prepared. The file contains a number of lines of data. Each line contains information about a process and has the following format:
processID Process-Arrival-Time Process-Service-Tim. For this assignment, we will assume that our system contains one processor and that we are using a Round-Robin scheduler.
Your program should allow the user to enter the length of the time quantum that will be used for the round robin [login to view URL] process should be represented by a process control block (PCB).
The PCB should be initialized when the process enters the system and updated as the process moves through the system.
The simulator should maintain:
1. a list of PCBs for the processes that are in the ready state.
2. a list of PCBs for the processes that have completed.
3. a list of the process(es) that are currently running.
4. a clock to keep track of the current time.
Your simulator should use separate threads to manage the clock, entry of
jobs into the system, the scheduling of processes, and moving finished jobs
to the finished queue.
Your simulation should produce a file that contains:
1. the time when each process finishes
2. the amount of time that each process spent on the ready list
3. the total time and the average time that all processes spent on the ready list.
4. the time when all processes finished.