I need someone to adapt one open source browser (or code one) for my needs. It may be any browser that meets the needs. I goal is to allow my lanhouse users to access internet without be able to do any change in the local machine. The changes and features I need in the browser are:
1) Must be HTML5 compatible;
2) It must run (be compatible) in Tiny Core linux 32 bit version;
3) The final build must be in a TCZ pacakge;
4) The TCZ must have maximum 35mb. And the smaller the better. There are brownser for TinyCore using less than 1mb;
5) Must run in fullscreen mode and in fullscreen mode only.
6) The user CANNOT use the URL bar (or link) to list or open any file in local machine. Even running with root privileges;
7) The user CANNOT copy files TO or FROM the local machine. Even running with root privileges;
8) Cannot open any file manager;
9) Must have a exit button that just close the brownser application;
10) Must take a timer from a file or socket. When the time is over the browser must close automatically.
11) Must not store cookies or any file;
12) Since it is HTML5 brownser must run youtube videos.
As I said it may be based on any opensource brownser that meets the needs. It also can be code from scratch with some HTML library, if it turn to be simplier than adapt a open source one. At end, a source code and a short explanation of the changes must be provided.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $609 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Can you please share the existing browser with me? I think I can do this job for you. I'm a full-time contractor and ready to start work right now. I'd love to talk more with you about your needs. Best, Li