The project involves mainly around an AVR (ATTiny series) measuring freq. from an oscillator and adjusting it according to required input from the user. Oscillator bias is done using a current sink that must be stable and accurate. The final application would require modification of a schematic I already have (in Altium) and writing C code for the MCU that will enable control over the said oscillator and adjusting it against user requirements in real time (sample some pots). This will involve a startup calibration procedure (closed loop) against the oscillator to determine the bias current & output freq. relations. Manual adjustments of any calibration parameters in unwanted! The device should be automatic.
I will give exact details for whoever wins the bidding but that is the project.
1. You will get a schematic in Altium. You need to be able to modify it and layout PCB accordingly.
2. You MUST have experience in mixed signal routing!
3. You must know AVR programming in C and be able to write code other people can understand and modify. No weird variable & function names. Everything should be pretty straight forward. Use GCC.
4. You should be able to make a prototype of this design from the PCB you had designed. I will supply you with the PCB and parts on my expense. You should be able to put this thing together, if not please let me know as I would have to do that. This is a good idea so you can debug the system efficiently. Trust me you will be to debug it :)
5. You must sign an NDA.
6. You must be able to do this work quickly. Code and PCB design in 2 weeks or less.
7. I am available online to answer your question throughout the project.
8. Do a good job and you will have work for some time with me, think of this as a test project.
9. Please bid only if you have confidence you can do this!
10. Thank you for your time!
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $673 untuk pekerjaan ini
hi I am an expert electronics designer I can do it for you. Please share the further details of files and NDA to sign in. Please consider me for your job I am waiting for your reply to start the project Regards
Hi sir can help you working with Altium and Atmel for more of 25 years , please see portfolio if you need samples of works i can send it. Best regards Miky.
i have read and fully understood your requirements.. Please open chat to discuss further..... ++++++++++++++====================================+++++++++++++++++++========