We are looking for an experienced Embedded Engineer with previous experience on SimCOM chips (or comparable).
Your job will be to write a custom firmware to run on the SIM7100E chipset. The SIM7100E chipset supports TCP and our application will need to do the following:
- Connect to a WebSocket Server API (existing & well documented. WebSockets are based on TCP which is supported by the chip).
- parse JSON text commands received from the server and reply with JSON responses.
- help define an interface to be used when integrating the chip into our hardware (e.g. via UART interface or others)
- read GPS location (supported by chip)
The Application will connect to the WebSocket server and send a boot notification with information read from the UART interface and the GPS module. It will respond to server initiated commands and translate them to messages for the UART interface.
More details to be shared with potential candidates during the interview process.
- extensive experience with embedded firmware development (C / C++)
- Experience with SimCOM chips or comparable. SIM7100E experience a huge plus.
- a track record of well written and designed code, an enthusiasm for documentation, automated testing and maintainable / extensible code
- appetite to be part of an awesome team that might change the world ;-)
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1209 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am really interest on your project. I am have experience with sim5320 and sim800A. I can help you on this. Hope we can cooperate. Thank you very much.
Hello. I read your job post carefully. I have good experiences with Raspberry Pi programming. I can be good help for you. Looking forward your interview. Best Regards.