Autonomous/Simi-Autonomous Robot (HeneryII)
Considering bids to write the programming for a robot system as described below;
1. Wifi connectivity: VNC, for remote operation/monitoring.
2. Construct/intergrate attached control panel layout.
3. Standalone assistant program for verbal communication and data quirey (example Jasper, Picroft, etc.)
4. Sensor/module inputs from Arduino to control panel display and data quirey;
a. Temerature/humidity/atmospheric pressure sensor = BMP280
b. Sound X4 sensors (4 directions) = AVR PIC
c. Internal temperature (CPU enclosure) = KY-013
d. Ultrasonic distance/direction (360 deg. radar) = HC-SR04
e. Microwave distance/direction (360 deg. radar) = HB-100
f. GPS module for direction/location = STM32 C51
g. Radiation logger = M4011
h. Metal detector = MDS-60
i. Photo sensor (solar tracking) = N114
j. Amperage module for 12 volt main = ACS712
k. Voltage module for 12 volt main = N103
5. L298N PWM DC motor drive for 4 drive motors w/ encoders. Drives to be variable and one set trimmable via control panel (auto match rotation for forward/reveres/spin).
6. 2 6DOF (left/right) manipulators, selectable control a/tandum/b.
7. Gimbal motor controler, On/off variable speed from control panel (360 deg. radar).
8. 720 HD camera with pan/tilt.
9. Solar panel deployment, 2 servo fold out/in (array aligned with solar tracking).
10. CPU and enclosure fan activated via enclosure temperature sensor.
11. 4 channel solid state relay board for CPU fan and LED area light control (leaving 2 channels for added features)
12. Launchable mini probe unit, duel motor drive w/ pan/tilt 720 HD camera (Henery Jr.).
13. WiFi configured for direct connection to Windows based PC/Tablet or VNC.
HeneryII programmable hardware;
a. Raspberry Pi 3 B+
b. Audio card = [login to view URL] Audio DAC HAT Sound Card (AUDIO+SPEAKER+MIC)
c. SSD X850 board w/ 1TB Samsung 860 EVO (to be system boot drive)
d. DFR0327 Arduino Expansion Shield
a. Arduino MEGA 2560
b. Sensor Shield v2.0
Gimbal motor controller;
a. BGC 3.0 MOS
Henery Jr. programmable hardware;
a. Arduino Uno
b. ACC-216 L293D drive shield
c. AR9331 WiFi module
Please note: The Raspberry to Arduino interface connection is at the programmers discretion (I2C, USB, Serial, etc...). Radar system orientation is to be based on GPS direction of forward motion. Visual sound direction indicator to be incorporated as a speaker icon in the radar scope as Forward/Rear/Left/Right. Please see the attached control panel layout. Variable speed zone to be active for drive motors and servos. VJS1 to operate base rotation and shoulder, VJS2 to operate elbow and wrist. VJS1 default Pan/Tilt, VJS2 default Drive Motors. Camera to pan toward the direction of noise when idle (watch mode). Data to be recorded up to 40% of drive capacity before data replacement/recycle. Record all readings and images when idle (watch mode). Alert/upload motion/sound activities above normal parameters (watch mode). Learn perimeter patrol areas and record all data/images. Voltage below 11.4vdc to override schedule for charging port docking. Solar panel deployment to activate at 11vdc and shut down all non vital components (sleep mode) until voltage is back to 11.4vdc then continue to charging port. Uncontrolled motion or GPS location outside of area perimeter to activate camera and alert/upload data to server. Verbal command sequence required for all operations.
14 sensors, 16 servos and one 720 HD camera.
To upload image data to HeneryII when deployed. Deployment via verbal command to switch drive/pan/tilt functions from HeneryII (WiFi hub mode) control panel.
Side note; HeneryIII will be on the board after HeneryII is complete.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $514 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am an expert on raspberry Pi & arduino programming and embedded system development. I am also a robotics PhD researcher. I can help you to finish your project. Please hire me. Thank you.