This project is for personal purpose for a video game called "Lost Planet : Extreme Condition" playable online on Playstation 3 (PS3) System.
It require great skills in Video Games Programming, specifically for the PS3 Console System with C Programming, C# Programming and C++ Programming and it will require to use a PS3 Console or an emulator and the Lost Planet : Extreme Condition Game.
This submission only focus on the phase 1 of the full project. The phase 1 of the project is split into only 2 tasks. The essential tasks list and not-essentials tasks list sections mentioned below are only there for the task 2 of the phase 1 that request to make an estimations for these eventual tasks that aren't require for the actual phase 1.
- Task 1 : The programmer will need to take pictures / captures of 16 different online maps from a "top-down" view (god view / bird view) in their entirety. The majority of the 16 maps require multiples pictures to cover entirely the different area of the map, since there is multiples floors levels for each maps. If there is some area (floors levels) that aren't covered by any pictures provided, I must be able to communicate with the programmer to ask him to take a picture for this area in the same way the other pictures was taken. Each picture must be taken having the north ("N") on the same side of the image. There is a compass tool, included in the game, that help to recognize the north direction. These captures will be used by me to let me plan how each maps would be edited for the phase 2 of the project that will come in the future.
- Task 2 : The programmer will need to made an estimation of the different price in CAN $ or USA $ (most be indicated) that could cost each of these future essentials tasks and not essentials tasks for the phase 2 of the project. So to resume, the phase 1 of the project is only planned for establishing the basic stuff require for the phase 2 of the project that will come eventually in the future.
Essentials tasks list for the phase 2 of the project (not actually needed) :
- Create an online mod that PS3 users can easily download to play Lost Planet : Extreme Condition's online modded.
- Since each online maps have 6 "Layouts" (3 "Layouts" with 2 copy each, not counting Fugitive Mode ones), that mod must let me edit the maps on 6 new "Layouts" not available in the game yet and save them, so the PS3 users can play on 12 "Layouts" with friends. I must be able to : Creates and delete the spawn and respawn locations of players, teleports and interactive and not-interactive objects such as buildings, environments, effects like : fog, fire, blizzard and day cycle and liquid like : water and lava, delete objects that block ways to make it more accessible (specially for mechas called Vital Suits, shorted VS), create and delete "invisible walls" to make them more adapted to the map access.
- Import the "new" content from the extension : Colonies Edition that exist on Xbox 360 and PC, to the mod that will let me edit the maps. That include : 4 new maps, 10 new weapons, 5 new characters (with their 4 alternative skins, if they have), 10 new modes (3 new single player modes and 7 new online multiplayer modes).
- Creates new setting for matches : A lot of new "Time Limits" and "Initial Battle Gauge", "Team Changing" option for "Ranked Match" (not just for "Player Match"), renamed the new "Layouts" with other characters than numbers and let the other players select the 4 new maps, the 4 new infantry weapons as initial equipment, the 5 new characters and the 10 new modes.
Not essentials tasks list (not exhaustive) for the phase 2 of the project (not actually needed) :
Adding convenience options during games as :
- Let players records videos of their matches on their PS3.
- Let players being able to quit without having to get out of the entire game.
- Let the host kick out a "crash party" player.
- Let a player play in a game already started.
- Create a text chat option.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $19/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Happy New Year I am a senior full stack developer I am strong at C++, Java, Python, Node JS, React, Angular. I have rich experience with them I started to learn C++ since 12 years old. Best Regards