I´m looking for a talented freelancer that is able to develop a Windows program (.exe) that is a multi timeline (track) editor with some multimedia support.
The freelancer is free to choose the programming language/environment (better if you use C/C++ or Delphi --- do you use Linux ok: you can do the project on Linux, but it must compile on Windows too), free to choose the GUI framework (FLTK, GTK, wxWidgets, VCL, Firemonkey... you can choose what you want for this project).
The main required skills are:
- Strong GUI knowledge to draw the timelines and do the interface with the user on the editor;
- Know how to handle mouse events on the editor;
- Work with XML files (open/save the projects on the editor and player);
- Play audio files ([login to view URL] would be nice);
- Handle MIDI messages to synchronize the player ([login to view URL]);
- Network communication (the program will send and receive UDP packages from other software);
If you are interested, please write a little about your experience with the 6 skills I listed and send me a download link to a Windows software that you wrote (it can be a demo).
For me this is a big project so we´ll need more Milestones, that way I can keep up with your work. At this time on the proposal you can create some "fake" Milestones, after you understand the project you can correct them.
My suggestion is that the first two milestones would be:
- Develop the GUI MockUps;
- Send a document how to setup the developer environment (so I can test and collaborate to the project too);
The project can be hosted on a GIT at bitbucket, so you can post you work and I can test it.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4586 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We can do this. We are a team of higly skilled oftware Engineer's. All have 10+ years of experience in C, C++,, Java, NodeJS development and testing experience. Thanks, Raejsh Pal