Task 1 Data Output
It is necessary to extract data from a vector file PDF, EPS.
You need to create an online programm or server part to display data online.
It is necessary to pull out the following information from any vector file:
In the application, the files are descriptive and a file with real parameters:
Demo fail = [login to view URL], file with OBJECT AREA, BOUNDBOX and so on in [login to view URL]
Data to be obtained =
1. Number of objects (do not count internal objects in letters) ...
2. Size = width, height (Size can be changed to the user online initially taken from the file)
3. The length of the contour lines (length of curve, the perimeter of the line on the object)
4. BOUND BOX size = M2 (width times height)
5. Perimeter BOUND BOX = (width + height) times 2
6. BOUND BOXSYM size = M2 (width times height) of each element separately and in total
7. OBJECT AREA = m2
8. OUTER AREA = m2
9. INNER AREA = m2
10. Loss of usable area = BOUND BOX minus OBJECT AREA = result
11. Useful area percentage = 100 divided by BOUND BOX and multiplied by OBJECT AREA = result
The results obtained on the example of the test file [login to view URL] (data taken using Corel Draw and the eCUT script)
1. Number of objects = 3
2. Size = Width: 1450 mm Height: 508 mm
3. The length of the contour lines = 7548 mm or 7.548 meters
4. BOUND BOX size = M2 (width times height) = 0.7366 m2
5. The perimeter of BOUND BOX = (1.45 + 0.508) times 2 = 3.916 m
6. OBJECT AREA = 0.343 m2
7. OUTER AREA = 0.401 m2
8. INNER AREA = 0.058 m2
9. Loss of usable area = 0.7366 minus 0.343 = 0.3936 m2
10. Useful area percentage = 100 divided by 0.7548 and multiplied by 0.3936 = 52.14%
All data should be stored in the user history in the system.
When downloading a file, you need to specify the following parameters =
1. Name of the project
2. Project number (auto)
3. Project number manual input
4. Date and time (auto)
5. The name of the file from the downloaded file and the file itself
6. All results are displayed in the form of a table and stored in the database for further simple tracking and history ...
1. Filters by month and date, filter by users as well as search by number or name
2. Admin part, view all cost estimates
3. Creating new users ... If the user then he sees only his calculations, if the admin then sees all the results
4. Translation of the system into languages ... In the admin section, you can translate all labels to other languages
5. You can add and stitch this data from DXF and EPS format, but PDF is a priority.
In the future, this will be integrated into the CRM-ERP online system written in PHP.
Offer a term and price, a demo of the primitive version and a description of how it will be written.
Further, on this basis, a product calculation calculator will be built on the basis of data received from files (by agreement).
Further work is possible to build a calculator based on the results.
The transfer should include the installation of [login to view URL] on our host service and the transfer of all source codes with a comment in English code so that another developer can figure it out and edit and modify this module. All rights to ownership remain with the customer during the transfer of work. Further cooperation and the construction of more complex systems and modules are also welcome.