The following 4 functions are defined :
X_number -> X with number below ( i don't know how to write it here)
Choose only one of these 4 applications and implement, starting from the initial point of coordinates X_0 = (10,10), in order, the following methods :
- Simple Gradient Method (fixed step of value 1/4)
- Optimal Step Gradient Method
- Conjugate Gradient Method (also known as Fletcher Reeves method)
- Polak-Ribière method
What I want done :
1. By hand, detail how you get the X_1 iteration on a text file (odt preferred)
2. Then send me the source code in C and the executable that allows the choice of the starting point (so I can change it easily), the step (in the case of a fixed step) and/or any other iteration that you think is relevant.
The source code must be easy to understand by anyone who possess C basic notions, commented, not complex functions used. If possible, can be executed on Linux and Windows.
Deadline: 1st October
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €27 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I have read the description and can do the work.I have 8 years of experience in C,C++and [login to view URL] me so we can further [login to view URL] forward to work with you. Thanks
hi, pls let me know which application you r using to for c compiler so that I can write nd send you code . you need to scan value by using scanf function nd display by using printf?