Raspberry Pi Developer require
$8-15 USD / jam
Need the following on a Raspberry Pi (preferably Zero 2 W):
- Work as a kiosk.
- Autodetect resolution on connected monitor/TV, but no more than 1920x1020.
- Custom boot logo and animation
- When the device boots for the first time, bring up a list of selectable languages. Then choose strings from a provided sheet for that language.
- When the device boots, if a wifi network has not been selected, bring up a custom wifi selector. This selector should be done by you, we would like to not use the OS selector. Do not proceed until a wifi has been selected.
- Show a "waiting page" while network connection is established. If not able to establish within reasonable time, then re-open custom wifi selector.
- When network connection is established, launch browser in fullscreen to a pre-configured webpage. If webpage/browser for some reason crashes, restart browser automatically and go to same webpage.
- We need to use a remote control with the device, so you need to be able to both pre-install necessary drivers for device + map the keycodes from the remote control to keyboard combinations like Ctrl+Shift+1 or similar.
- There will never be a keyboard connected, so all input (passwords etc.) has to be done via the remote using arrow keys and "OK".
- Also, with keycodes: One keycode should open (and close) the custom wifi-selector. Another keycode should open (and close) the language selector. Another keycode should delete all data from the browser (cookies etc) and refresh the webpage. Another keycode should just refresh the webpage.
- Make the software updateable via the Internet, so that if we need you to write an update in the future, current users will be able to update their devices.
ID Projek: #36871148
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $14/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi There, I am an engineer with 23+ years experience in Electronics & Software Development including mobile apps. I am interested in your project :Raspberry Pi Developer require
I am Ring. I am a Python developer since 2009. I am also 20+ years experienced in GNU/Linux based system, server installation and customization, deployment, security and support. I may help you in this regard.