Conversion Calculator - Command Line Interface in c# only
Develop a Console Application that will convert between different measurement units. In particular, the program should be able to do conversions involving the following units and written in c# only ( its a beginners c# course) :
• length units: feet, meters, and miles
• volume units (liquid): ounces, quarts and liters
• area units: square feet, square miles and acres
Some of these units have different values in the US and the UK. Use the US units in all cases.
Conversion factors for various units can be found on the web. One site that has most of the factors you will need is [login to view URL] .
1. The program should allow the user to specify both a type of measurement (length, volume or area) and an input unit for that type of measurement.
2. A value entered in the selected input unit should then be displayed in the other units specified above for that type of measurement. For example, if the user selects length and meters, then the input value entered will be interpreted as a length in meters, and the equivalent length in feet and miles will be displayed.
3. Make the user interface as natural and easy to use as possible.
4. Do not worry about handling errors. Full credit will be awarded if the program operates correctly when there are no input errors.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $27 untuk pekerjaan ini
EDIT*** I HAVE IT DONE, IF YOU COULD TAKE A LOOK? ***I can do this very easy, within couple of hours, trough WindowsForm, i am a student in electronics, done this 2 years ago.