I have a MS-SQL database that consist of approx 14000 tracks and 7 500 artists. I guess there are both duplicates and misspelled tracks/artist.
I want this DB to have the ID of both artist and track from the MusicBrainz service/DB.
How you solve this is not the important, if you do it manually with copy/paste or using existing api.
One suggestion could be that I zip 5-10 tracks and you develop a service that takes the mp3-file (can be mp4, aiff etc) and send it to RapidAPI for analysis or similair to get correct spelled artist/track and from that send that info to musicbrainz and discogs api for more info.
My final goal is to have a db with correct artist, trackinfo, bpm, musickey(camelot), album and art.
If you develop I want it to be done in C#, not php or other non MS standard.
So the solution should be
1. Convert mp3/mp4/aiff file to RAW (Using open source Audacity or ffmpeg)
2. Analyze rawfile to get artistname and songtitel with RapidAPI
3. Match artistname with names in artist-table, if exists update ArtistID in trackstable, if not add artist and artistID and update artistid in trackstable. Also update SongName
3B. If file didn't get analyzed correct set RapidSuccess=false else RapidSuccess=true. If false skip rest for this track
4. Delete rawfile after analyzed
5. Get unique ID of artist and track from MusicBrainzAPI and update MusicBrainzID in both tracks- and artistTable
6. Get unique ID of artist and track from DiscogsAPI and update DiscogsID in both tracks- and artistTable
Examples: [login to view URL]
AudaCity: [login to view URL]
RapidAPI: https://www.freelancer.com/users/l.php?url=https:%2F%[login to view URL]%2Fapidojo%2Fapi%2Fshazam%2Ftutorials%2Fhow-to-use-...%252Fsongs%252Fdetect-endpoint&sig=92af6b9dc921072a2542ba851f1c52702bbf77d80b074ec89d36047fbcc8f8e4
MusicBrainz: [login to view URL]
Discogs API: [login to view URL]