Create a solution with 2 projects using ASP.NET 4.5:
1) Test project to run the API commands and see that they are all fully functional
2) Class library project
All the API functions should be put in the test project so we can do unit tests of each call and make sure that everything is working perfectly.
Functions to prioritize:
1) webhooks (Get + Post) - you may need to prepare a parser to receive the data in C# as they don't offer one. Please start with this one as the others are much quicker and simpler but we need this first.
2) messages (GET + Post) all functions with special importance to:
a) send receive messages
b) send receive attachments (pictures, video, voice messages etc)
c) filters - read/unread, geo coordinates, type etc.
3) Clients - get/add client info
4) Company & Operator functions
5) Tags (get/post) - function to mark messages, clients etc.
We have attached the API manual, and will offer the developer API token for testing.
We will create 3 milestones:
10% upon awarding
40% upon delivery of the test project with the 1st unitary test (webhook)
50% upon delivery of complete project and approval of source code.