We require someone who will work hourly and help us complete the [login to view URL] prototype we are working on. A trial version of this library needs to be installed and it comes with many samples to reference ([login to view URL] by cadsofttools). Previous experience with CAD and especially [login to view URL] is considered an asset.
We have setup a form with all the controls and image control ([login to view URL] library) and most of the form logic is already implemented. Some initial cad parsing logic is also implemented.
What it does:
1) Allow you to load CAD files
2) When a file is selected it scans the CAD using [login to view URL] and loads all applicable layers into a check list box and all associated entities of a layer into a secondary check list box
3) Allows toggling on/off layers and entities, makes educated guess on what can be turned to visible=false during initial load and first pass (ignores common entities like dimensions for example)
4) Toggling a layer or entity checkbox toggles it from the drawing visible/invisible
5) Populate key data of the drawing into textboxes
What it doesn't do accurately
1) On complex drawings calculate the total line length, number of contours (ie # of times the pencil has to come off the paper to do the drawing), the width and height of the drawing, and true area (by removing area of entities within an entity)
2) Accurately re-draw the image properly and shrink it to the size of only visible entities/layers remaining
3) Group CAD entities into logical groupings like 4 lines make up a rectangle, or this circle is in another circle, or this circle is in the 4 lines that make a rectangle
We are looking for someone with better knowledge of CAD and [login to view URL] library to help modify our source and focus on the [login to view URL] library and algorithm as a priority. Since layers and entities can be toggles as visible=false we only want to operate on and calculate data of what is visible in the drawing. We have sample files to work on that range from easy to complex CAD drawings. We can show you screenshots of the form and a sample of the algorithm we started for "consuming" CAD data to be modified and enhanced. For now, only the algorithm is required and if this goes well there will be additional work.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $20/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear, Sir. I'm AutoCAD, 3ds max, sketchup expert and interior and exterior designer. I have many experience on your project. If you hire me, your project will be complete great successfully during shortest time.
We have developed similar solution using opencascade which supports(STP, IGES and BREP) and opendesign which supports(DWG, DXF and PDF) for both Windows and Android platforms.