I've attached the outline of a class and method that delivers what I need, which essentially is as follows:
1. I need to connect to a microsoft Office365 e-mail account with server name, port, login & password to be provided.
2. I need to either POP or IMAP to parse through the inbox looking for messages that match a combination of from address, to address, and a substring of the subject.
3. If a matching message is found, I need to place the from address, the to address, the subject, and the plaintext body of the MIME message into the class and generate an array of this class type holding 0-n messages.
4. If a message matches and is read into the array, I want to move the message to a subfolder of the inbox on Office365.
5. Finally, return the array of messages back to the calling method.
I'm including a screenshot of the two types of message I need to have "read" into a string so that I can further parse their details and pull information from them.
I do NOT want to import a third party library to do this - I want the full codebase to perform these actions.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $471 untuk pekerjaan ini
Expert in outlook integration even have been developed outlook plugin for contact import and export, pop and smtp is required here.. can complete shortly.