Another project will use this source code to get started. Please make sure to heavily comment your code.
1. In a newly created [login to view URL], web UI, solicit any information required for Microsoft Graph / OAuth 2.0. Authentication flow should use "Token flow". Make sure ANY Organization and personal accounts are allowed to login.
2. In newly created [login to view URL], web UI, provide a user a text box to enter in text to search their OneDrive. Search should utilize all available file properties, such as file name.
3. Perform the search using the latest Microsoft Search API version. Display all of the matching OneDrive file name results below the search textbox. For each file, display ALL OneDrive file metadata, such as Author, last modified, etc.
4. Open selected OneDrive file in the browser, if file type already defined by the system, e.g. MS Word; e.g.2 PDF; MS Excel
5. User should have the ability to logoff
6. After logoff, demonstrate users can log in again within the same browser session.
Project delivery may occur in multiple phases, and combined for efficiency: 1) Authentication; 2) OneDrive Search; 3) List of Files with Properties; 4) Open File(s) from OneDrive Search output screen; 5) Logoff and login again within same session
For each phase, there will be 3 milestones.
Milestone - Developer to demonstrate functionality (i.e. via Skype or another tool)
Milestone - Successful code review
Milestone - Code Delivery - <<Monetaruy Release Of Funds>>