Build a cargo management system with the below specifications:
(1) Design the database using Entity-Relationship Diagrams/UML Class Diagrams.
(2) Create tables, including constraints such as primary keys, foreign keys, check constraints, and not null constraints.
(3) Create PL/SQL, and Objects.
(4) Create triggers and active elements to maintain integrity of the database and to perform appropriate actions on database updates.
(5) Populate the database using SQL insert statements and by creating a front end website using C#, ASP.NET.
(6) Documents the project.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $313 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have good experience in Cargo website development I can help you as well I'll provide you good result I can start your work right now Please contact me Best regards Aleksandra Kholmogorova
I’m a systems engineer with more than 12 years of experience using SQL, writing complex scripts and managing database servers. Also I have experience programming in ASP.net and C# (Web and desktop).
StudentSpace has over 30 years of expertise and has been developing various classrooms and campus wide technologies in the Education space in North America and India. Please visit [login to view URL]