The objective of this project is to create a library that can convert RPF file to [login to view URL] for printout purposes.
We do have existing RPF file code as a a base layout for fastreport.net.
RPF file used for positioning objects in fastreport so you are no longer have to create the layout from scratch.
- Library should be able to show/hide columns. If RPF has 10 columns, fast report may only show 6 column, depends on variable inputs
- Showing data from table or query ( from header to page footer ) not in fast report designer
- Convert RPF to [login to view URL] ( generate Fast report in runtime on the server then render it to front end or user browser )
Terms and condition :
- All source code and working sample are needed to mark this job is done
- Project should be created in .NET MVC framework
- Fastreport using [login to view URL]