We have an online application build in C#.net and Razor which manages and displays loan documents. We'd like to create a web service that returns an XML file of all current loans and the documents associated with that loan. An example of this XML file is attached. This data would be pulled directly from the database which stores all the loan information.
1. External user sends a request to the Web Service. That XML request should contain a unique id and password to ensure that only certain users can retrieve data. If there is a standard/better way to validate requests we can use a different system that you recommend. One other thought we had is to validate based on IP address which may be an easier option.
2. The validation check should be build so that multiple users can be added to the system. This can be a table in the database or some other secure method to validate users.
3. Once the request is validated the Web Service will return an XML response similar to the attached document. This will contain a list of loans from the database with each document associated with the loan and that document's status. I can assist writing the SQL code to grab this list from the database if needed.
4. Integrate the web service into our development site for testing.
5. Provide us with the final code, all source code and instructions for moving this to our production server.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $270 untuk pekerjaan ini
dear sir, i have about 10 years working in asp.net and c# development with sql server database . i am ready to finish this project in 3 days. Best Regards, Hassan
Hello! I have 7 years of experience developing applications, web sites, interfaces, integrations, windows services and console application. I can help you with your project.
There are ways to validate the user request for web services. Need detail information, Im interested to have a look. dont worry about the solution, there are many ways to do and in effective and efficiently.