I am looking to get a small utility developed which can read the data from a biometric device and sync with a server using an API.
The main requirements of the project are as follows:
- An interface which should the log/data syncing from device to server with status/error
- This utility should auto start with the start of computer and stays in the taskbar
- there will be a settings section where we can set the path of the API, the time delay in execution like 30 sec, and an option to select the bio-metric device
- System should work with Anviz and ZKTeco bio-metric devices
- The system should only process data when the internet is available
- The system should read the attendance data and user thumbs registered on the device and sync with the server
- In case of multiple devices, system should check the server for any new user registered on any other machine, if yes, then add the users on the machine also where it is running
- So at any point of time, all systems with this software should have same number of users on the device
- This will also be helpful in case of device reset, one would not have to register all the user thumbs again.
I have the code of two applications which are syncing the attendance data only with the server, for both of Anviz and ZKTeco devices.
Now i want to club both, with above mentioned feature to also save the user thumbs on the server.
These are the main requirements, a nice interface for settings and data syncing log will be good enough.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $195 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am passionate IT professional with around five(5+)years of diversified experience in .Net (C#) with combining broad exposure in all aspects of Information Technology.
More than 7years of experience in development of web application in [login to view URL], Web API, Window services and other technology with C#, Jquery and SQL server etc. This my key skills.