Looking for an experienced developer with a deep understanding of the Windows kernel for a 3-6 month R&D project. Deliverables from this project may include a tool for scraping and analyzing windows UI applications, and documentation of all work in wiki pages. More detailed project specifications will be available for serious applicants to review upon request.
- Experience developing applications with Windows Forms and WPF
- Experience developing UWP (Universal Windows Platform) applications strongly desired
- Experience developing Windows UI applications using C++ libraries like GTK+ or Qt a plus
- At least 3-5 years' experience writing Windows applications in C# and C++
- Deep understanding of the Windows kernel and an enthusiasm for low level problem solving
- UI automation experience using tools like Selenium, Protractor, or Cypress