Documentation Tool to draw diagrams (shapes)
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
Project Title: Documentation Tool to draw flowcharts on web pages
- Need a documentation tool that allows drawing flowcharts on web page.
- The tool should have features and functionalities as specified in the list provided by the client
- The tool should be able to create and edit flowcharts with ease
- It should provide a variety of shapes and symbols for creating flowcharts
- The tool should have options for adding text, annotations, and formatting to the flowcharts
- It should have the ability to connect shapes and create flow lines between them
- The tool should have a user-friendly interface and intuitive controls for smooth workflow
- It should support exporting and importing flowcharts in different file formats
- The ideal candidate should have experience in developing documentation tools for Windows platform and specifically for drawing flowcharts
- Experience with graphical user interface (GUI) design and development is necessary
- Knowledge of flowcharting standards and best practices would be a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and implement client's requirements is essential.
Workflow (High Level):
Create diagram(s) on a web page:
Draw shapes/boxes (Eg: rectangular/square). Ability to Add/Edit/Delete should be provided.
Give name to the Shape and store the name in the database table.
Below the name of the diagram, allow to add multiple lines, which is similar to data fields in a table of a relational database.
Give the name/title to the diagram and print it on the top.
Save the diagram information (Name and the additional lines to a predefined database table.
Table script will be supplied.
Allow creation of multiple boxes on the same web page.
Allow line (Eg: L shape, Curved or straight line) connectors between the boxes/shapes within the same diagram on the web page.
Store the connectors line name/description in the predefined database table (script will be supplied).
Provide documentation/bug free code.
Job specification (database tables, scripts) will be provided to people who understand this functionality
ID Projek: #37260874