We have an ASP.NET application that was used for our existing business. We need a full stack developer to be able to work on new enhancements and provide ongoing support to this application.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION:
Recruitlive (RL) is a Web based Recruitment management system. It is a CRM built on ASP.NET MVC and connect to Microsoft SQL Server on Azure.
We have an inhouse development team and we require this developer to liaise with the development team for requirements, reviews, testing and deployment
The application manages
It interfaces with accounting systems Microsoft Navision, Business Central and Xero
It interfaces with job boards such as Seek
Required from the person:
- full stack .net developer with SQL experience.
- Someone who is comfortable diving into a project that they have never seen before.
- Someone with the experience and analytical skills to work out the 'how and why'
- Someone who will work with the current development team to enhance and maintain the application
- Who can understand the tasks we create, why we want them and offer suggestions and feedback about how they might be better built.
- Can communicate well in English
- Multi-disciplinary skills to work on a functional database interaction, a solid backend and an impressive looking front end.
More specific tasks/requirements:
1. Communicate about the project on Skype/MS Teams with the existing development team
2. Evaluate development tasks on TFS
3. Take up new development or ongoing work on T&M basis
4. Submit your solution for review
5. Once developed, the code should be submitted for review with unit test cases and report
6. The quality should be of top quality and the solution should be extendable for future, cost-effective, ease of deployment and use the state of the art patterns and practices.
7. All the source code should be free of any copyright issues and should be shared with us without any clauses.
You will be renumerated
- Per hour where direct support is required (assisting us or others, remote connection sessions)
- Per task. We will present the task to be completed and we would ask for an estimated hours to complete that task
If you have any questions, please post them in your proposal and I will initiate a chat. Please provide examples of your work, ideally an asp application otherwise AND Examples of design