Know Your Customer has an opening for a Senior .Net developer.
We are looking for talented engineers that are willing to learn, improve and are not afraid to bring new ideas.
Please find more details about the project below and don't hesitate to apply, we are looking forward to work with you.
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing solutions with a keen sense for making things fast and efficient.
- Participate directly in the complete software development lifecycle and perform all aspects of development from backend to frontend.
- Recommend new technologies and practices where improvements can be made.
- Passion for building great software that exceeds user expectations.
- Proficient in C# and .Net/.Net Core
- Familiar with .NET Multithreading basics
- Strong experience with SQL
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies (MVC / Web API / Asp Core)
- Any message broker experience (Azure Service Bus / RabbitMq / Kafka)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Conversational English
It is a plus if you have:
- Azure cloud services experience
- Familiarity with distributed systems patterns and techniques
- Knowledge of code profiling, optimization, analysis tools
Successful candidates will be invited to take a video call interview to discuss technical topics about their experience and our project details.
Thanks and good luck.