Hi, I'm looking for someone that can do VR for Oculus Quest 2. The project is described as below:
Project is a small virtual test drive. It is to showcase a specific car and it's features as shown in the attachment.
Flow of the game:
1. Players enter and able to view 360 exterior of the car.
2. Players get in car, look around and start driving.
3. Will meet a passerby at one point and showcase the A.S.A. safety features.
4. Players continue driving and required to park their car (showcase parking assist feature, refer powerpoint).
5. Players exit the car and able to view exterior of their parked car.
6. Game ends/restart.
Wireframe city as shown in the powerpoint in attachment.
Won't be providing any for now. Use any car model temporarily.
[login to view URL]
Will require unity work/source file at the end of the project as convenience for me to replace any assets in the future.
Finalise by 12th or 13th July. Show rough demo on 30th June if possible.