GRADE PREDICTION RECORD TOOL (.NET C# windows desktop application)
Windows forms, Dynamic UI, Persistent storage, .NET Collections.
The application will be built as a .NET C# windows desktop application.
Designing a grade performance record and prediction tool for a course. This tool shall record the individual grades of a student (courseworks and exams) and can also be used to predict the outcome of module marks (pass, fail, predicted mark), as well as the outcome of the year and the final degree. This tool will allow an individual student to keep a record of their grades and also use the tool to predict outcomes.
• Dynamically built - Level 4,5,6 summary/predict/enter marks views
• Dynamically built - create and add module view
• XML reader/writer and database
• Dynamically built - overall summary view (predicts final award)
• Threaded file writer method