1. A GUI application where a user have to login with a user name and password. Your application must store the password securely.
2. Your application has different menus for different operations
3. Each user generates their pair of private and public key. Publish the public key and keep the private key a secret.
4. Generate a symmetric-key to use in the encryption of the file using AES.
5. Use the RSA algorithm to encrypt the symmetric-key used in step 2 using the receiver’s public key.
6. The receiver uses its own private key to decrypt the symmetric key, and then uses that symmetric key to decrypt the file.
7. The private key must be stored securely in a protected file.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
Hello, My name is Luciano, I am very experience programmer in encryption/ decryption, Already check the file attached and I can deliver it before deadline, Lets chat more details. Regards,
I have extensive experience in creating very functional and user friendly apps. I am proficient in the concepts of private/Public key encryption and I will deliver a solution that is better than your expectations