This Call for Proposals envisages the development of a proof of concept (POC) with the following goals:
Import *IFC-Files in to SQL-Databases (no geometries)
*The Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) data model is intended to describe architectural, building and construction industry data.
- The import can include all existing information in an IFC-Entity. This mean, user can choose witch information should be imported.
- For an overview of all existing ifc-entity in an ifc-file, the ifc-entities should be shown grouped.
• Quality-check of imported data
Once the date from an ifc-file is imported in to sql-database, we like to do some quality-checks of the data. This quality-checks will be all the time (on each data-import) the same check.
--> Example of a quality-check: ifc import room-identification – check if the room-identification is like it should be formatted, for example 2 characters, one number, etcetera…
• Generate SQL-Views of imported date
Generate SQL-Views of imported data from IFC, to merge date in to a table for quality checks.
--> Example of Quality-check: does all rooms, which are imported from an ifc-file, have a room identification as defined.
• Show the results of quality-checks in SharePoint 2019, using Microsoft PowerBI with standardized reports.
The contractor will also have the chance to develop the sql-views needed in future.
An ifc-file is attached. If you don’t have a ifc-viewer, it can be opened with windows editor
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €28/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I have the profile to meet your offer, data migration is a great passion. In this project will be applied great techniques for terms agility and especially quality.