- An interface is needed between an ERP System and Tradeshift (a business integration platform) for synchronizing invoices (from ERP to Tradeshift)
- The interface requires a programmable job (initially it will be on a daily basis)
- The project’s language should be C#. Project will be in Microsoft Visual Studio or compatible environment.
- The project can be a web interface / an API / a console or any other form, as long as we can program to run it as a job with a daily schedule, without the user intervention.
- Data will be extracted from local network SQL Server (in the same network, but on a different machine in the deployment environment), running a stored procedure. SQL Server name, schema and credentials used for accessing the SQL Server should be parameterized (saved in configuration files).
- The data received from the SQL Server will be formatted by the interface as a XML structure and sent to Tradeshift platform.
- The synchronization interface will have to log operations in a log file (only the main steps: automatically fire the job, connection to SQL Server success / fail, connection to the Trade Shift platform success / fail, ending the job).
- The stored procedures will be created by us, thus will not be covered by the current project.
- The programmable job / service for invoice synchronization installed on a test environment and instruction for installing on the go-live environment
- The code / project solution
- 1 month post-deployment free service if needed
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $304 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello as per your requirement, i am willing to work with you also i have the core knowledge about the field you are seeking for.. I am looking forward to work with you... Thanks