Application that translate ISO8583 Base 24 messages to Fixed Width and viceversa.
Based on the Diagram
1) Server is a BASE24 ISO8583 host.
2) Application will be a Microsoft .Net Core 2 software that will translate between Server & Client.
Library to use either [login to view URL] or Trx Framework.
3) Client is a legacy host.
1) Trx Framework ([login to view URL])
1) Three apps, build 3 project?
Server and Client just for message validation
Application (something like a bridge) is the main logic to build.
Application connect to the server, client connect to the Application. Server send messages to the Application. Application send message to the client.
Server send ISO8583 BASE 24 to Application. Application parse ISO8583 BASE 24 to Fixed Width to Client. Client send back Fixed Width and Application parse and build back ISO8583 BASE 24.
1) Client will connect permanently as a client to the Application.
2) Application will connect to the Server with a permanent connection.
3) Server will send ISO8583 BASE 24 - message 800, 200 & 400 data to the Application.
4) Application will parse ISO8583 BASE 24 - message 200 & 400 and convert to Fixed Width.
5) Client will respond Fixed Width message to the Application.
6) Application will parse ISO8583 BASE 24 and send it to Server.
7) Application must be able to handle 800, 200 & 400 messages. Only 800 message will be answer between Server and Application. 200 & 400 messages will be parse and build between Application and Client.
1) VB.Net .Net Core 2 or latest .Net Framework 4.7.X
a) Application will act as a tcpip client, connect to the Server. Must be able to handle Multithread Environment.
b) Server will wait for incoming connection.
c) Client will act as a tcpip client, connect to the Application. Must be able to handle Multithread Environment.
3) Initialization File
a) Only allow incoming client connection.
b) Only allow to a Server connection.
4) Reconnect: Application must be able to reconnect to Server if (1) a test data is sent and no response is get or (2) connection is idle.
5) Control Idle: Application must be able to denied message if (1) Client does not response or (2) connection is idle.
6) Application Screen Log
a) Server - Incoming, Number of messages, Outgoing, Number of messages
b) Client - Incoming, Number of messages, Outgoing, Number of messages
7) Application Logging - Daily File with Timestamp rolling every 30 days:
a) Client Connection - Incoming, Outgoing, Server Before Parsing, After Parsing
c) Server Connection - Incoming, Outgoing, Server Before Parsing, After Parsing
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
c) Buyer must be able to compile source code.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).