We are looking for someone who is able to build our mouse pointer changing application to the specified requirements.
Users operate personal computers with uniform mouse arrows, which can be regarded as a static icons with white as the primary colour and black as the border.
We want to construct software that allows the user to change the mouse arrow into a selected image, and we want this software to work with the Windows operating system.
Our application will consist of an interface with two buttons, one to allow the user to select the image they would like to change the mouse pointer to, and one to set the mouse pointer back to the Windows default.
When the image selection button is pressed, there should be a file browser pop-up that allows the user to choose an image they have locally. After selecting the image, there should be a new interface. This interface should have a preview of what the new pointer will look like, with the selected image, along with a button to ‘save’ the selected image and change the mouse pointer, and another button to cancel the selection, and go back to the previous interface. Both of these buttons should go back to interface 1 and if the user does not choose to change the mouse pointer and go back to interface 1, it will clear the cache of the image-changing process.
Mouse pointer details:
The default size of the Windows mouse is 32 by 32 pixels. When an image is selected, the image should be scaled down to 27 by 27 pixels, and have a triangle with a length of 5 pixels attached to the top left corner. A simple illustration is attached below to show more clearly what is meant.
The image should overwrite all states of the mouse pointer, for example the loading circle should be replaced with this image.
The image should be scaled to 27 by 27 pixels, regardless of the selected image, you do not need to accommodate for images that have a white background, or do not fit the shape, just scaling them to 27 by 27 is sufficient.
- Ability to change the mouse pointer to the chosen option with a small arrow attached to the image.
- Ability to upload and scale images to size and add a pointer (32 x 32 pixels total size).
- One interface to handle the uploading of images and resetting to default.
- One interface to save the selected pointer option.
- The app only accepts images in the specified format, like JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
- The app only accepts images no more than 2MB.
Here is an example application:
Main website: [login to view URL]
Similar usage: [login to view URL]
- Java or C++ or c#.
- We only focus on Windows operating systems 10 and x86 instruction sets.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who can communicate with us in English.
- Someone who can complete the project within specifications, and within the specified time.
- Someone who can give us feedback on their work/progress.
- Write something on your proposal, we want to see past work experience and why you are good at this project
We have attached an example wireframe to show the specifications mentioned above, as well as what is required for the changing of the mouse pointer.
The project deliverables include:
- Complete code of the functioning, error-free application.
- Meet all the specifications mentioned.
- Follow our wireframe design requirements.
To submit a proposal for this project, please tell us:
Why you’d be a good candidate.
Links to your work portfolio.
Please write “I have read the entire post” at the top of your proposal.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $105 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read the entire post I can develop this windows application in C# and can provide you the deliverable exactly as mentioned. i understood all requirement as well regards
Hello, I would be very happy to help you with your project. I will be developing in C# (WPF), I plan to replace the cursor using registers. I will be glad to help!