- An interface is needed between an ERP System and a Product Management System.
- The interface should be in form of a Web API built for Microsoft IIS 7.0 (HTTP based interface).
- The request-response message system will be in a JSON / XML format.
- The server-side of the web API should expose several get and set methods.
- The language behind the web API should be C#. Project will be in Microsoft Visual Studio or compatible environment.
- Data will be stored / extracted from a SQL Server (in the same local network, but on a different machine in the deployment environment). SQL Server name, schema and credentials used for accessing the SQL Server should be parameterized (saved in configuration files).
- The data for Web API GET methods will be extract from the SQL Server by calling an SQL Server stored procedure for each request.
- The data for Web API SET methods will be received from the Web API clients in JSON / XML format. The data will be parsed by the interface and will be saved in special tables on the SQL Server side and a store procedure will be called for processing each type of data within the SQL Server database.
- Additionally, the interface requires a programmable job (initially it will be on a half hour schedule), that extracts data from SQL Server by calling a stored procedure for each type of file, put each data set in a CSV file and drops the CSV files on a FTP location
- The stored procedures will be created by us, thus will not be covered by the current project.
- The Web API interface installed on a test environment and instruction for installing on the go-live environment
- The programmable job / service for files synchronization installed on a test environment and instruction for installing on the go-live environment
- The code / project solution
- 1 month post-deployment free service if needed