We’re looking for freelancers to help us develop a Windows Universal Platform (UWP) class library that interfaces with multiple external web services (more on this after an NDA is in place). There’s also potential for UX/UI work for UWP (XAML, MVVM) for candidates with the right experience.
1. We’re looking for candidates in Portland (Oregon) area only
2. Finalization only after in-person interview
3. US Citizens, Permanent Residents, or candidates with approved and valid EAD only
4. Must be willing to sign NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
5. Flat Rate – no hourly billing
6. Must be willing to work on-site occasionally
• 4+ years of C#/.NET development experience
• 2+ years of experience with creating and consuming REST based Web Services
• 3+ years of database development and programming
• 1+ years of experience with developing Apps for Windows Phone 8.x and/or Windows 10 Mobile
• Familiar with developing class libraries for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) as well as Portable Class Libraries (UWP)
• Any experience developing Windows Phone apps using XAML/MVVM for UWP Apps
• Any experience developing Windows Phone apps that use SQLite as the on-device database
• Experience with creating advanced and custom controls using XAML/MVVM for UWP Apps
• Experience with creating advanced graphical user interfaces, animations, multimedia (audio/video), touch input, etc.
• Experience with integrating Windows 10 Apps with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Search Engines (Google, Bing), Video On-Demand Services (Netflix, Hulu), and others.
• Cloud programming, Machine Learning, or Business Analytics is a strong plus.