I am looking for a programmer who can complete a project on our behalf. It will need to meet with the follow requirements:
- Built as a project compatible with Visual Studio 2019
- Built in C#
- Work with the ACR122U USB reader
- Background application to run on Windows 10
- Presentation of the NDEF chips to the reader should automatically open the encoded URI through default browser
- Background app should have icon and simple menu in the System Tray.
- Menu should allow for user to select if run at startup
- Chipsets being used are the NTAG413 and NTAG424
We are based in the UK, and ideally would be looking for someone in a similar time-zone, although we do have other providers worldwide with whom we work. We are looking for a fairly prompt turnaround on this project, and would certainly like to see it completed within 10 days of approval being given.
All aspects of the project are to be free from copyright, which would limit our onward distribution of this application, as it will be sent to our clients for onward distribution.
All source code to be provided on completion of the project, and access to assets for changing logos and any imagery used.