Goal n. 1 Using the Adventure Works database for MSSQL Server 2016 (Full version), the goal is to build a data warehouse/data mart that allows to describe/characterize:
- The customers;
- Habits of consumption;
- Relationship with the AdventureWorks;
- Satisfaction with purchased services and products;
- And other information that might be relevant.
Goal n. 2
Using Adventure Works database for MSSQL Server 2016 (Full version), the second goal is to build a data warehouse/data mart that allows to characterize and evaluates sales performance by employee, store, region, country, category, sub-category and product model. The data warehouses must be fully defined and installed in Analysis Service. Visual Studio project, the SQL scripts to generate all DB tables and relationships.
Can be done all in one single project
The main goal of this task is the implementation of
the Extraction, Transform and Load
– ETL process, in such way that:
- It allows to fullfil the warehouse with all the n
ecessary data extracted from the
AdventureWorks database (and others, if included);
- The main goals of the task number one should guid
e the implementation of the task
number two – the final result is to supply answers
to the questions defined on the task
- The full data warehouse, including the data uploaded by the ETL process, should be deployable into the Analysis Service;
- Changes to the structure of the data warehose are allowed, but should be justified;
- The efficiency of the ETL process will be taken into account at the final evaluation of
- Three values will be reserved to the implementation of Slow Change DImensions – type Two (or other).