You need to write an indicator in C# in the ATAS asset analysis program ([login to view URL]).
What is required:
1. There is a ready logic on which this indicator should work.
2. Then you need to configure the direct transfer of orders to exchanges (in the Atas program this function is built-in, you just need to correctly set the transfer of necessary orders).
Speaking of an indicator in brief:
1. There are two lines of EMA.
2. When one line crosses another one, in a certain point there is an entry point into short or long, according to the received trend.
3. There is a transfer of a position to Breakeven (entry point), but this point is not equal to fixing the position (take profit).
4. There are 8 Take Points.
5. When the trend changes, the previous position goes to Breakeven level with a configurable stop-loss. That is, there may be two positions at the same time (hedge).
6. There is a table that shows total PnL (total profit or loss on all trades for a certain period of time), the number of trades, the number of trades in long and short, the maximum possible loss for a certain amount of time.
Who has experience in this, or who believes that they can do it, respond to this request, I will send a detailed statement of work.
Please also send an adequate offer, because when writing this indicator in pinescript on the TradingView platform, a lot of bugs appeared, namely - closing takeaways backwards, closing on a stop-loss in the "air", which required fixes from the programmer.
The final result of this work is a ready indicator, which clearly displays orders, takeaways, stops, without fixing in the "air", without bugs, slippage and other inaccuracies, as well as a working forwarding to exchanges, which is a built-in feature of Atas.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $177 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello. i am c# expert having rich experience for 6+ years. i checked your job posting carefully. i'd like to see you on chatbox and discuss details about your project. i will provide the best service. thanks.