I am looking for an experienced question writer who can develop 500 multiple choice questions based on the California Driver Handbook ([login to view URL]). The quiz questions shall be used for a driver's education programme.
The questions should be spread across the following categories (which are sections in the handbook):
- Occupant Protection
- Traffic Controls
- Laws and Rules of the Road
- Visual Search
- Lane Control
- Safe Driving Practices
- Vehicle Positioning
- Sharing the Road
- Special Driving Situations
- Handling Emergencies
- Driver Readiness
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Additional Driving Laws / Rules
- 500 Questions
- Multiple choice
- 2 incorrect answers
- 1 correct answer
- Use proper English spelling and grammar
- No abbreviations or 'internet language' (e.g. LOL, BRB etc.)
- A note identifying which category the question comes from
Example questions may be found on the California DMV Website ([login to view URL])
I will supply a spreadsheet template to be filled in
All questions must be original with no plagarism from another source. The buyer will check with copyscape and other sources. The buyer will also own the copyright to the questions so that they may not be used by anyone else. Please price your proposal accordingly.
- Must be fluent English speaker
- Familiar with USA driving laws (not essential, but ideal)
- When submitting a bid, send a sample of 2 questions based on the above criteria for review
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £501 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello dear, I will ensure that your project has: 1. NO PLAGIARISM, 2. GOOD GRAMMAR 3. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS 4. Meets the DEADLINE 5. GOOD GRADES!!!
Hello, i have gone through your project description and i can confirm that i am deem fit to deliver it as expected. Kindly contact me so that we can discuss more on the specifics. Thank You
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.