JOB FOR INDIANS ONLY.
I am looking for a person who would make video tutorials for Class XI Chemistry video tutorials following the curriculum CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board of India. The medium of instructions will be English. For this, one can consult the NCERT books available online for free.
1. You should have at least MSc/MS in Chemistry from a recognized university.
2. Experience in teaching Chemistry is desirable.
3. You must be able to explain the topics well so that anybody can grasp the topic.
4. You must have good command in English to explain the topics.
5. You need to have a Computer and a screen recording software since it is best to explain the topics in PowerPoint format/audiovisual format. You should have a good audio recording device.
6. If you have an electronic pen and tab to explain things better, that would be great.
[login to view URL] need to record and deliver. No Live Classes. You will also need to solve some of the important questions from the book's exercise.
Freshers also welcome. Rest will be discussed in Chat.
You need to issue me full copyright of the videos.
Lowest bidder will win this project. NO change in BID price is allowed at a LATER stage.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹1247 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hii there, i am MSc ino chemistry. i have interest in teaching .i am ready for this job.i have confidence that u will realy find me perfect for this job .
I have done [login to view URL] Chemistry and [login to view URL] from University. Currently I am working as Assistant Professor of chemistry in college. I am also working with Chegg as Expert of chemistry since October 2018. Relevant Skills and E Lagi
Hello It's Shakeel. I have done my master in chemistry.i can teach you chemistry at any level with my best. I hope you will offer me to teach you and i will try my best to convey my concepts to you.
Hello sir, I read your project and have 9 years of teaching experience in chemistry, I completed Ph. D in chemistry, I can teach chemistry with curious, colourful and carrier oriented.
I have18 years experience in chemistry teaching for IIT&Neet ,, my teaching has 4 steps 1..clear conceptual basics 2 questions practice 3.. Revesion 4.. regular test