• 5- 8+ years of Engineering or DevOps experience
• Experience in cloud computing
• Experience working with Kubernetes for containerization
• Experience building a cloud platform (runs on Linux)
• 5+ Years’ experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Python, C++ or Ruby.
• Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
• Experience working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Rackspace, Docker and Microsoft Azure.
• 3-5 Years in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
• Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
• Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
• Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree a plus.
• Certification as an AWS Solutions, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus