Looking for INDIVIDUAL freelancers to work with our Enterprise Client.
Must be available in India.
Remuneration: 7500 INR/Day.
Project Duration: 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Availability: Full-time (9-6pm IST exclusively).
· Contribute to the operation and integration of Cloud services that support complex IT systems and solutions to help achieve strategic priorities and objectives
· Provide engineering support of production and non-production environments, help onboard new Applications/Services and continuously participate in building value-add capabilities into the platform
· Work closely and collaboratively with Cloud service providers, technology partners and stakeholders to understand customer needs, provide inputs into the approach, help to accelerate change, drive speed and agility to achieve outcomes that deliver a great customer experience
· Assist with building continuous integration/ continuous delivery (CI/CD) systems that install, configure, deploy and monitor Cloud solutions, contributing to effective integration and automation by leveraging and enhancing open source libraries and frameworks
· Take accountability for using data infrastructure to automatically gather, manage and analyze performance data to help identify impacts, escalate to relevant stakeholders and collaborate across teams to validate the approach to resolve platform issues
· Participate in optimizing public cloud spend by validating system architecture/design and provide inputs to identify cost saving solutions within performance and operational requirements
· Actively contribute to the evaluation and implementation of automated optimization opportunities to help reduce repetitive manual steps, improve Cloud security, self-healing of platform issues and anomalies using data and analytics from internal and service provider systems
· Operate Cloud platforms in accordance with defined enterprise security, privacy guidelines and structural separation requirements
· Strongly contribute to innovation and continuous improvement initiatives that help to evolve our Cloud platform strategy, technology adoption and processes. This may include supporting team members with Proof of Concept (POC) projects and service operationalization for newly released Cloud technology and/or services
· Participate in assessing the capability of vendor solutions and managing vendor delivery, ensuring they meet business requirements and performance standards.
7+ years of work experience in AWS/Azure/GCP (IaaS & PaaS Services).
AWS Cloud Formation templates, Azure Blueprints, ARM templates.
Monitoring Tools (NewRelic, Pager duty etc.).
CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure Devops, etc.).
Resource Usage/Cost Optimization & Cloud Billing.
Deliver Operational excellence.
Capacity augmentation & management.
Incident prevention & resolution.
Please answer the following questions in your bid description:
This is a full-time project of 6 months duration. Are you available full-time (9-6pm IST Mon-Fri) EXCLUSIVELY?
Are you fine with the offered remuneration?
How many years of work experience do you have using Monitoring Tools (NewRelic, Pager duty etc.)?
How many years of work experience do you have using CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps)?
How many years of work experience do you have using AWS/Azure/GCP?