AUSTRALIA ACTIVITIES WEBSITE CMS WITH CLIENT AREA AND ADMIN PANEL
This website is already created and active but needs a CMS integrated into it with admin panel and a paypal payment gateway as a payment option.
This website is for Australian activity providers (ie tour operators) to create a listing of their company services and contact information.
No front end design or data entry needed for this project.
Must be professional, modern and user friendly.
- Add a new location ie ‘Sydney’
- Add a new activity ie ‘snorkeling’
- Add free, basic, standard or prime listings (see below for explanation of these)
- Edit, add and delete information in the admin panel relating to listings
- Upload an image to go with listings that include an image (these need to be automatically re- sized to the dimensions we set here as a best fit )
- Date of listing entry needs to be shown
- Date of when the listing will expire (users pay for listings yearly but may choose to buy two or more years etc)
- An email notification needs to be sent to the user reminding them that their listing is going to expire i.e. two weeks before the expiry date (I will confirm this later)
- When a listing is added, admin can create a full profile for a user – admin needs to be able to choose whether to ‘show’ or ‘hide’ information (i.e. some listings do not show email or website address but the admin may need this information later, and also will need email so that the notifications can be sent)
- Activate (show) and deactivate (hide) listings function
Note: Listings can also be manually inputted by admin member (some users may contact the client directly and therefore the listing wont be done through the website form)
A form/s will be needed on the website for the listings and where users can enter their information. This information will be recorded into the admin panel BUT THIS WILL NOT BE ACTIVE (SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE) UNTIL THE ADMIN HAS MANUALLY SELECTED ‘ACTIVATE’ after he has checked all this information. Maybe new information could be highlighted or shown in a different section?
Main Website functions:
- Search facility with ‘location’ drop down box plus a search box where users can manually type into i.e. select north queensland + surfing
- We will need a form to enable users to: Input listing information and contact details
We will need (for paid listings) a paypal gateway for payments AND option to pay other ways (not online ie direct bank transfer, cheque etc). I will confirm this also.
Forms must have seurity i.e. a ‘captcha’ at the end
I can supply example of this form
LISTING TYPES (Inclusions)
1. FREE LISTING
2. BASIC LISTING
3. STANDARD LISTING
4. PRIME LISTING
Includes link to ‘Find out more’ - Pop up small browser including business information of up to 250 words