Layout Tool (Mac OSX) SPECS
1. Create a SIMPLE layout tool for horizontal roads (east/west) & vertical roads (north/south) for Mac OSX (See ATTACHED mockup)
File = open, close, exit
Settings = Snap-to-Grid (default = ON), Settings (a dialogue)
3. It has a left-hand toolbar with 3 buttons
(I) Vertical (north/south) Road (drag button to drop road on layout (adds road & splits blocks)
(II) Horizontal (east/west) Road (drag button to drop road on layout (adds road & splits blocks))
(iii) Merge Blocks (joins selected blocks (removes roads)
4. It has a vector-based layout component with selectable roads AND blocks (on a Tab).
5. It has a READ-ONLY 'properties' sidebar at right that lists length/width of selected block OR road.
6. Snap-to-grid uses grid-size specified in settings sub-menu
7. Settings sub-menu dialogue
(I) grid-size (default = 20)
(II) road width (default = 20)
8. No save function (files are ALWAYS saved instantly)
Please see ATTACHED Mockup and COMMENT on it in your bid!
Thanks - Paul
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $248 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am an experienced OS X & iOS developer and I'd like to work with you on this project. I have reviewed the mockup and it looks doable. Please check your messages!